Research goals are to develop solutions to:
- Decrease production failures due to starting material
- Increase efficiency and quality assurance in different steps of the production process for different ATMPs
- Minimize failures due to infection and immunogenic residues
These goals are to be achieved through the following tasks:
- Development of a comprehensive analysis algorithm to predict starting material-related production failure
- Establishing label free sorting for the enrichment of high-potential cell preparations for clinical use
- Development of large scale manufacturing processes for cellular ATMPs
- Recellularisation of tissues and organs for next generation transplants
- Development of quality control and sterilisation techniques for tissue engineering
- Process development for efficient transfer from lab bench to GMP manufacturing
Our Mission is to build and strengthen;
- Build a strong public private partnership with government, universities, healthcare, patient organisations and industry to accelerate new breakthrough ATMP therapies to patients.
- Create strong research and development activities in Sweden to attract global interest and investments in the ATMP area.
- Provide a national infrastructure to pave the way for commercialization of ATMP for the benefit of patients and the society.
To promote human health through breakthrough innovations in academia, healthcare and industry.
CAMP is an internationally leading centre in facilitating the implementation of ATMP.
Integrity – doing what is right
Competence – be prepared
Collaborate – working together
Innovate – making new solutions