This years program runs from the patient to discovery and all the steps in between.
We are all working towards reimbursed gene and cell therapies available through Standard of Care. The ATMP Sweden 2020 program is working backwards this year, starting with the patient we will take a journey from standard of care to academic discovery. Each stage informs the next what is coming!
We look forward to sharing with you the journey through reimbursement, market approval, clinical implementation, regulatory compliance, manufacturing, commercialisation and academic technology developments, all the aspects that ensure public access to ATMPs.
We are pleased to bring you a fantastic line up of speakers over 1.5 days plus extra opportunities for public/patient engagement and interactions with healthcare workers and PhD students!
John Rasko (ISCT president), Hildegard Buning (ESCGT), Antonio Bertoletti (Duke NUS Medical School), Laurence Cooper (MD Anderson), Mar Tulinius (Gothenburg University), Henrik Semb (DanStem), Sara Riggare (Spetspatienter), Paula Salmikangas (NDA).
The following is a preliminary program. Updates to come soon.
Monday 30th/Tuesday 31st March
- PhD course in ATMP drug development – 9:00-17:00 (open registration for seminars 9:00-15:00)
- contact Heather Main for more information
Wednesday 1st April
- 14:00-16:00: CIMED session – Flemingsberg ATMP network symposia
- 16:00-17:00: facility tours (PKL, pre-GMP, Vecura) or mingle
- OFFICIAL ATMP Sweden 2020 program begins
- 17:00-21:00: Public Forum – engaging patients and public in the current and future potential of the ATMP industry
- 17:30-18:30 speakers
- 18:30-19:00 Q&A
- 19:00-21:00: buffet, mingle and PhD poster session
Thursday 2nd April
- 8:00-8:30 Registration
- 8:50-9:00 Welcome
- 9:00-10:20 Sweden in the ATMP global perspective
- 10:20-11:00 coffee break
- 11:00-12:30 Delivery of ATMPs in hospitals towards Standard of Care
- 12:30-14:00 Lunch
- 12:30-14:00 Optional Workshop for research nurses (in Swedish)
- 14:00-15:30 Late commercialisation
- 15:30-16:15 coffee break
- 16:15-17:30 Early commercialisation
- 17:30-18:30 Manned PhD posters and drinks/snacks/networking
- 20:00-22:00 – Conference dinner at hotel in town.
Friday 3rd April
- 9:00-10:30 Early commercialisation and manufacture
- 10:45-11:15 coffee break
- 11:15-12:30 Academic developments in ATMP
- 12:30 concluding remarks