Find out more about our Projects here!
Projects within CAMP are operated within three work packages (WP1-3) covering scientific and technological challenges and infrastructure around process development and production of ATMP.
Seven collaboration projects engaging partners from healthcare, industry and academy have been started within WP1-3. More projects are under planning and expected to start during 2019.
The current project portfolio consists of the following:
WP1 – Process development
Work package leader – Stefan Scheding
– Label-free sorting of stromal cell preparations for clinical use
– ATMP for urethra reconstruction with de- and recellularization technique
– Development of Multilayered Tissue-Engineered Skin Construct
WP2 – Infrastructure for GMP manufacturing
Work package leader – Pontus Blomberg
– Developing a Pre-GMP facility for vectors and genetically modified cells
– Vecura – An Infrastructure for Development and Manufacturing of ATMPs
Expansion of GMP Compliant – Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes (TILs) in Xuri bioreactor
WP3 – Quality control, shelf-life and logistics
Work package leader – Jim Lund
– Establishing a QC and logistics strategy of cell-based products for secure patient treatment