AdBIOPRO Workshop 2019 – Bioproduction of Therapeutic Biologics in Stockholm.
Featuring the achievements of the Competence Centre AdBIOPRO, we welcome your contribution to the program and networking!
AdBIOPRO, the VINNOVA Competence Centre for Advanced BioProduction by Continuous Processing, welcomes you to our 2019 workshop – Bioproduction of Therapeutic Biologics in Stockholm.
REGISTRATION at https://axacoair.se/go?cv7UPTE8
Venue: Bosön, 181 47 Lidingö, www.boson.nu (15 km from Central Station Stockholm)
Theme: Bioproduction of Therapeutic Biologics, covering process development, production, formulation, characterization, for therapeutic molecules such as proteins, viral vectors, polymers, assembly, etc. and cells.
18th of September 10:00 to 18:00
- Welcome and Introduction
- Strategy for targeted delivery of key nutrients in high cell density perfusion by Hubert Schwarz, Veronique Chotteau, CBH School, KTH/AdBIOPRO
- A high-cell density perfusion process for production of a difficult-to-express enzyme with improved glycan profile by Sigrid Lundin, Yun Jiang, Sobi/AdBIOPRO
- Soft sensor design for bioprocesses by Carl-Fredrik Mandenius, Institutionen för fysik, kemi och biologi (IFM) Division of Biotechnology, Linköping University
- Multiplexed microfluidic cartridge for at-line protein quantification in mammalian cell cultures by Ines Pinto, ScilifeLab, KTH
- Biomimetic spinning of artificial spider silk by Anna Rising, Department of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society, KI and SLU
- Optimization and Control of Continuous Downstream Processing for Antibody Purification by Joaquin Gomis Fons, Bernt Nilsson, Chemical Engineering, Lund University/AdBIOPRO
- Optimization of a calcium-dependent affinity ligand and its use in continuous capture by Julia Scheffel, Sophia Hober, CBH School, KTH/AdBIOPRO
- Continuous antibody capture step based on magnetic beads by Nils Brechmann, Bernt Nilsson, Chemical Engineering, Lund University, Veronique Chotteau, CBH School, KTH/AdBIOPRO
- Production of homogeneous glycoprotein and polysaccharide by Yves Hsieh, GlycoScience, KTH
- Optimizing Biologics by Cell-based Glycoengineering by Claus Kristensen, Centre for Glycomics Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, University of Copenhagen”
- Glycan Residues Balance Analysis: A Novel Model for the N-linked Glycosylation of IgG Produced by CHO Cells by Liang Zhang, Veronique Chotteau, CBH School, KTH/AdBIOPRO
- Simplified model of CHO-cultivation based on metabolic bottle-necks – a qualitative evaluation by Jan-Peter Axelsson, Vascaia
- Experimental design and estimation of nonlinear kinetics in process of mammalian cell culture by Mingliang Wang, Håkan Hjalmarsson, EECS School, KTH/AdBIOPRO
- Anna-Louisa Volk (title to be announced), Protein Sciences, KTH
- Adeno-associated virus production in stirred tank bioreactor by Brian Ladd, Torbjörn Gräslund, CBH School, KTH/AdBIOPRO
19th of September 9:00 to 13:00
- Engineered spider silk proteins for production of biologic drugs and self-assembling peptides by Janne Johansson, Department of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society, KI
- NextBioForm (tentative title) by Anna Fureby, RISE
- Protein Corona: From Nanomedicine to Virology by Kariem Ahmed Ezzat, Biomolecular Medicine, Karolinska Institutet
- Protein stability in liquid formulations (tentative title) by Ulla Elofsson, RISE
- Towards Large-scale Manufacturing of Cell Therapy Products by Per-Henrik Holmqvist, Pontus Blomberg, Karolinska Cell Therapy Center, Karolinska Institutet-Hospital/AdBIOPRO
- Treating blindness with human embryonic stem cells by Fredrik Lanner, CLINTEC, Karolinska Institutet
- Personalized cancer treatment using autologous adoptive cell transfer by Hans Grönlund, Dept of Clinical Neuroscience, Karolinska Institutet
- Cell therapy treatment for Ostegenesis imperfecta by Cecilia Götherström, CLINTEC, Karolinska Institutet
Looking forward for meeting you at AdBIOPRO Workshop 2019!
Veronique Chotteau, Pontus Blomberg, Torbjörn Gräslund, Håkan Hjalmarsson, Sophia Hober, Elling Jacobsen, Bernt Nilsson, Johan Rockberg, AdBIOPRO
AdBIOPRO is a Competence Centre focusing on Advanced BioProduction by Continuous Processing, a collaboration of several groups from KTH (Dr. Veronique Chotteau, Prof. Sophia Hober, Assoc. Prof. Johan Rockberg, Prof. Torbjörn Gräslund, Prof. Håkan Hjalmmarsson, Prof. Elling Jacobsen), Lund University (Prof. Bernt Nilsson), Karolinska Institutet/Karolinska Hospital (Assoc.Prof. Pontus Blomberg), Swedish Orphan Biovitrum, GE Healthcare, Cobra Biologics, Valneva, BioInvent, CellProtect Nordic Pharmaceutical and Lab on a Bead.