The strategic management of the Centre is undertaken by the Executive Board, chaired by Mikael Wiberg (Region Västerbotten) and consisting of representatives from CAMP partners across the healthcare, industry and academic sectors. The Centre is coordinated by Umeå University, which has appointed Paul Kingham as Centre Coordinator. Operative management is carried out by a Program Office led by the Centre Director, Jukka Lausmaa (Umeå University) and Scientific Director/Deputy Centre Director, Pontus Blomberg (Karolinska Universitetssjukhuset).
Executive Board Chair
Our International Advisors are;
- Michael May – Center for Commercialization of Regenerative Medicine, Toronto, Canada
- Karin Hoogendoorn – head RA CMC at Galapagos, The Netherlands
- Mark Lowdell – Royal Free Hospital, London, United Kingdom
- Seppo Ylä-Herttuala – University of Eastern Finland, Finland
- Roke Oruezabal – Andalusian Initiative for Advanced Therapies, Spain
Who is involved?